[image_with_animation image_url=”309″ animation=”None” hover_animation=”none” alignment=”” border_radius=”none” box_shadow=”none” image_loading=”default” max_width=”100%” max_width_mobile=”110%”]
Congratulations on purchasing your Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 tyres in South Africa!
Please ensure you register your warranty by filling in the below form:
Terms & Conditions:
- This warranty is limited to the purchase of two or more Geolandar A/T G015 tyres at a preferred tyre dealer in South Africa and Botswana.
- It is important to retain your original invoice or a copy of the original invoice for future claims. Invoice must include odometer reading.
- The warranty is only valid if all registration details (i.e. name, vehicle registration number, odometer reading, tyre serial number and customer contact number) appear on the purchase invoice and registration form at the back of this brochure.
- It is a requirement to rotate, balance and set the alignment of your tyres every 8 000 to 10 000 km at a Yokohama preferred tyre dealer. – Ensure to complete the rotation, balancing and alignment record and retain your rotation, alignment and balancing invoices as proof.
- Ensure your vehicle’s tyre pressure is in accordance to the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications at all times. Over or under inflated tyres will void this warranty.
- This warranty is limited to five years from date of purchase and is only valid in South Africa and Botswana.
- This warranty is not transferable upon the sale of the vehicle and is only valid for the original owner and original vehicle fitted with the Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 tyres.
- TiAuto Brands, a division of TiAuto Investments (Pty) Ltd, reserve the right to withdraw this warranty on future purchases.
- TiAuto Brands, a division of TiAuto Investments (Pty) Ltd, reserve the right to cancel this warranty programme at any stage without prior notice. Only current warranties will be honoured.
- This warranty is not valid if the tyre’s serial number is cut, buffed off or not visible.
- This warranty is not valid if the tyre has not been repaired to standard, due to a puncture or any other damage.
- Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 tyres tyres are covered up to 100 000 km.
- Customer must register their Yokohama Geolandar G055 tyres on the www.yokohama.co.za website.
What is not covered:
- Tyres on any vehicle registered and/or operated outside of South Africa and Botswana.
- Road hazards, including without limitation: punctures, cuts, impact damage, pothole damage, malicious and/or voluntary damage, accident damage, UV damage, fire, vandalism or chemical corrosion.
- Damage caused by: inflation of other materials or gas other than nitrogen or air, flat spots due to improper transport or storage, weather.
- Misapplication due to incorrect speed rating, load index or tyre size.
- Use of tyre for any form of motorsport or competitive activities.
- Continued use while the tyre is flat or severely under or over inflated.
- Premature or irregular wear due to vehicle mechanical wear or irregularity in the vehicle.
- Tyres used for commercial purposes.
- Tyres transferred from original vehicle.
- Tyres transferred to new owner.
- Tyres improperly repaired and/or that have become unserviceable.
- Tyres injected with a liquid balancer, sealer or any other balancing material.
- Tyres that have been modified in any way.
- Fitment centre services such as rotation, alignment, balancing etc.
- This warranty is not valid if the tyre has not been repaired to standard (mushroom plug), due to a puncture or any other damage.